What is the HIIT HAUS Fitness 4.0 challenge?
Following the success of our first 3 HIIT HAUS Challenges we have decided to take this challenge up another gear!!
In previous challenges you have decided your own goal, be it fat loss, muscle gain or perhaps a fitness goal that you previously deemed unachievable and whilst this has been a successful method not reaching a goal can leave you feeling deflated, we want to take that pressure off you and take it back to basics. YOU are in full control of your destiny. The results you get will be determined by the work you put in. Not just with regards to your diet and the sessions you do at the gym but the effort you put in outside of the gym, including the number of steps you do over the course of the week, any exercise you do outside of the gym, how you manage your stress and quantity and quality of your sleep.
Think of what you want to achieve in the 8 week challenge by choosing 1 of 3 categories:
1. Weight loss
2. Muscle Gain
3. Fitness Goal
You then push as hard as you can for as far as you can without the pressure of a specific target. Life can get in the way and you may not always be motivated but you have to learn to be disciplined.
How will it work?
To register for the challenge, you need to fill a registration form at the #bigorangehaus,
1) You will be required to attend a seminar at the gym for a nutritional talk. This information session will give you the knowledge to help manage your own diet by calculating your calories correctly, what macros are and how they work, the importance of micronutrients and fibre in the diet. There will also be NEW dietitian approved meal plans for those who want the thinking done for them.
The challenge kick off night will be on Monday 27th April at 6pm and will last approximately 2 hours.
2) You need to attend a minimum of 3 group sessions weekly – no exceptions. If you do not attend at least 3 group sessions per week, you forfeit (unless you have been deemed medically unfit to train by medical professional, in which case we will require a medical certificate).
3) You need to have a Body Scan at the gym at the start of the challenge on 27th April and at the end of the challenge on 21st June. If you do not attend the body scan before and after, you forfeit. (mid-way scans will be available at an additional cost but are not compulsory).
4) Before and After Photos – These will be taken in a private space. If you do not attend the photographs before and after, you forfeit.
Is this Challenge for You?
Everyone has a different reason for wanting to take part in a challenge. Whether you have extra kg’s you want to lose, you need help on calorie tracking, your head is muddied by all the fad diets on the market that over promise and under deliver. Whether you have muscle but want to shed those last unwanted kg’s to see those gains really pop. Maybe you’ve not got muscles that are poppin’ but you would like some, maybe you just need some good old accountability, or you simply have a huge desire to be able to finally be able to knock out 50 2 finger pull ups then this is a challenge definitely for you!
The key thing is that in order to get extraordinary results you need to do something EXTRA ORDINARY!!
There will be a male AND female winner of a 3 month membership to HHF as well as a mystery prize pack...... AND an overall challenge winner who will win $1000 CASH. This is NOT a biggest loser competition, this is a BIGGEST TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE. Transformations come in all forms, not just physically but mentally too. The winner will be determined by the coaches AND the challengers will be via an anonymous vote on the night of the final scan.
As part of the challenge, you will receive:
* Challengers Singlet.
* Weekly Facebook live check in and chats every Sunday.
* NEW Dietitian approved tailored meal plan.
* Before & After Body Scans
* Progress photos – Before & After
* End of challenge party
Awards – Memberships, cash prizes & much more.
Spaces are strictly limited and registration for this challenge is recommended early. In order to secure your space, we need a non refundable deposit of $100 which is payable on booking for the challenge.
We run our challenges 4 times yearly and they fill quickly. As you can see our results speak for themselves.
Click below to find out more and register.
Copyright © 2018 HIIT HAUS Fitness - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Website Builder